There are different ways to donate to the Ecomuseum Zoo. While further information regarding one-time donations, monthly donations and planned giving can be found in the links below, here are a few other ways to give the Ecomuseum Zoo:
Many people have discovered that they can make a significant donation to the Ecomuseum Zoo through a life insurance policy. This type of donation provides several benefits:
- You can make a large charitable donation
by paying a comparatively small insurance premium;
- You can become an important benefactor without delay, instead of waiting years before making a donation from accumulated assets;
- You get tax benefits and you avoid taxes, probate fees and administrative fees that can reduce the value of your donation;
- You make a donation in complete confidentiality;
- You can choose to establish an endowment fund in your name with the death benefit.
Donation in memoriam
Have you recently lost a loved one? Would you like to honor someone who is dear to you? If you know that the Ecomuseum Zoo had a special place in the heart of someone important to you, why not donate in his or her memory or in his or her honor?
What better way to honor the memory of a loved one than to contribute to the education and conservation efforts of the Ecomuseum Zoo?
The gesture of giving is a great way to highlight a person's achievements and have a lasting impact both at the Ecomuseum Zoo and in the community.
Upon receipt of your donation, we will send you an official receipt for tax purposes and a card will be mailed to the person or persons you have designated in recognition of your gesture.
Simply complete this form to make a donation in honor or in memory of a loved one.